InAir™150HRU Ceiling or Wall Mounted Units - Residential and Commercial
Horizontal Slimline Ceiling or Wall Mounted Counter Flow Heat Recovery Unit 150M3/H.
- Suitable for domestic, commercial, schools, offices, surgeries etc.
- Low cost environment solution for pools and spa rooms.
- Slimline suspended ceiling or wall mounted supply and extract heat recovery unit.
- Airflow rates from 150 to 550M3/H.
- Up to 90% efficient heat exchanger.
- Electric and LPHW water heater with control options.
- ERP 2018 compliant and A+ energy rated.
- Spigot connection 100mm, 150mm and 200mm.
- 4 Layers HEPA filter, up to 99% efficiency option.
- Galvanised steel sheet case.
- Internal acoustic fibre for noise reduction.
- Hi efficiency forward curved impellors.
The InAir™ range of highly efficient heat recovery units are designed specifically for the UK market. InAir™ HRVU units have airflow rates from 350 to 550 m3/hour, low dB levels and high thermal efficiencies required by schools, nurseries, commercial buildings, offices and civic buildings.
The units are slimline and therefore are easy to locate in loft spaces and false ceilings. Add-on options such as LPHW, electric heaters, booster fans, HEPA and Carbon filters are also available.
Benefits of Heat Recovery Exchanger when used in conjunction with air conditioning:
Summer: When the HRVU is used in the summer, the energy of the cold air discharged from the room is used to pre-cool the hot, ambient outside air before it enters the room.
Winter: When the HRVU is used in the winter, the energy of the warm air discharged from the room is used to pre-heat the cold, ambient outside air before it enters the room.