EZ Cover™ Pergola
EZ Cover™ Pergola
There is possibly nothing better than sharing quality time with family and friends especially outdoors. The EZ Cover™ Pergola provides the perfect opportunity to extend your outdoor season.
The EZ Cover™ pergola remote controlled tilting double-layer louvres allow you to switch between a closed, sheltered space or open louvres allowing sunshine to brighten your space. Use your outdoor area even when the weather is less than perfect. Add the optional side screens or glazed doors for even high degree of weather proofing.
Made entirely from aluminium, this stunning pergola is 100% waterproof and weather resistant for long term use. The design is UV protected and therefore resistant to fading and other damage typically caused by heat, plus it protects you and your family from harmful UV rays. These weatherproof aspects mean that virtually no maintenance is required, and the pergola can be left alone as a stunning addition to your patio or terrace space.
This pergola ultimately allows you to choose between sitting in sunshine or shade and provides a fully waterproof roof should it start to rain at a moment’s notice - typical of British weather!
Quality assured construction
- Heavy duty powder coated 6063-T5 Aluminium
- Strong 150 x 150 x 2mm box section posts
- Perimeter posts 175 x 100 and 175 x 40mm louvres
- Louvre opening from 0° to 95°
- Snow loading of 250kg/m²
- Wind resistance up to 60m/s (Hurricane force!)
- CE, UKCA Approved.
- Warranty - 5 years structure, 3 years screen blind housing, 2 years lighting, motor and electronics, 1 year screen blind material
- Fully automated roof louvres with easy-to-use remote control – simple and easy to operate.
- Integral LED roof lighting – to enjoy the evenings.
- Powder coat finish in grey RAL7016
- Sizes from 3 x 3 to 5 x 6 meters
- Integral rain water drainage system
- Reinforced EZ Cover™ Pergola Roller Blinds – used as either a privacy or wind break screens in matching grey (other colour options available at request for additional charge)
- Glass Sliding Doors – a great way to add an extra dimension to your garden room, continue to use the outdoors well in to the late evening and benefit from the warm glow of the heater. The glass doors can be locked adding an extra level of garden security, behind 10mm tempered safety glass.
- *Wind and Rain Sensor – Adjustable sensor that will automatically close the roof in rain or high winds
- *EZ Cover™ Ultra-low Glare Infrared Heater - Optimised gold reflectors offering increased heat protection
- *Extra Height Corner Posts - Versions for Swimspas (2.7m)
- *Alternative RAL Colour Options - For both Aluminium frame and side screens
*Please contact us if you would like to add these optional extras.
Planning permission - In most cases, you do not need planning permission to add a EZ Cover™ Pergola to your garden. However, there are some regulations you will need to be aware of:
If the pergola is built within 2m of your property boundary, your pergola can’t be more than 2.5m tall. You will need planning permission if your home is in a conservation area or is a listed building or, if more than half of the land around your “original house” is already covered by garden buildings.
If you are unsure, it is advisable to contact your local Planning Office.
Base – The EZ Cover™ Pergola will require a concrete base. It is important that the base is flat and level, it will need to be of sufficient strength to bolt each of the corner posts of the EC Cover Pergola down.
Power requirement – 220V Single phase 10 AMP supply
DIY installation – The EZ Cover™ Pergola will require assembly and we recommend this is carried out by our nationwide installers. Alternatively, if you feel confident to complete the installation yourself, we suggest 2-3 people are required to safely lift and assemble the pergola. The build time is approx. from 4 hours (subject to order specification). In order to secure the pergola to the ground, expansion bolts are supplied as standard.
Download Brochure Here
Please note, we supply the colour grey as standard however if you would like to upgrade to another colour option these are available at request for an additional charge.